Ramadan Food: Chicken 65 Recipe Restaurant Style Easy And Quick – India is indeed a rich cuisine is famous for its spices. In India alone there are many choices of chicken dish that you can enjoy. Ranging from fried chicken, roast until Curry. seasoning any variety, usually identical to the savory and spicy flavors. So don’t be surprised if the food in the restaurant menu enjoy India, you will be offered with a variety of dishes with a strong flavor and aroma. So too with the chicken-based dishes.
Chicken 65 is one of the classic cuisine of South India cuisine. This comes from Chennai and introduced in 1965 in Buhari’s famous restaurant. Dishes are prepared using chicken boneless or with bone and various types of chilies and spices such as ginger, cumin, turmeric, turmeric leaves and much more. Usually served with red onion and lemon garnish.
Chicken 65 Recipe
Ingredients Chicken 65 :
- 1 kg boneless chicken washed well
- salt – as per taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp full ginger garlic paste
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour/maida
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 beaten egg
- oil for deep frying
To make the gravy:
- 2-3 tbsp oil
- 1/2 tsp very finely chopped/crushed ginger
- 1/2 tsp very finely chopped or crushed garlic
- 6-7 green chillies vertically slit
- 10-12 curry leaves
- 1 cup yogurt 200 ml
- salt – to taste1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp red food color
- coriander leaves for garnishing
- lemon wedges
- onion rings
For the chicken marination and deep frying:
- Firstly, in a mixing bowl, add boneless chicken pieces, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, garam masala powder.
- Into it add one egg, also add all purpose flour/maida, add corn flour into it.
- Mix up all the ingredients.
- Rest the marinade in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok for deep frying.
- Into it, add the chicken pieces and deep fry them on all sides until they turn golden brown on all sides for about 10-15 minutes on medium flame.
- Take the chicken pieces out and transfer the pieces into a bowl and set aside.
- Prepare the gravy as shown below.
For the chicken gravy:
Take a wok, into it add oil and heat it.
Add finely crushed ginger and garlic into it.
Add green chillies into it and saute well.
Add fresh curry leaves and saute.
Add beaten yogurt into it.
Add some salt as per taste, add red chilli powder, red food color.
Mix all the ingredients and stir well.
Add the deep fried chicken pieces into the gravy and cook for five to ten minutes by stirring.
Take the chicken 65 out on a serving plate.
Garnish with fresh coriander leaves.
Add lemon extract all over.
Serve with onion rings and lemon wedges.
Watch the video procedure below