The salad is a dish which is made up of a mixture of fruit, meat, vegetables. partner boga, fish and poultry served with sauce or simply consist of fruit and juices. The sauce is not just red and it was spicy, but the sauce was a magical liquid that’s nothing.
Famous Salad dishes i.e. applebees asian salad recipe food most popular all over the world, but could make the belly full of salads has efficacy can nourish the body.
- Oriental Dressing x3 For Leftovers
- 3 tablespoons honey (1/2 Cup Honey)
- 1 1/2 tbsp rice wine vinegar (1/4 Cup Vinegar)
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (3/4 Cup Mayo)
- 1 tsp Grey Poupon Dijon mustard (1 tbsp Mustard)
- 2 to 4 cups vegetable oil (for frying)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 skinless chicken breast fillet
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup chopped red cabbage
- 1 cup chopped Napa cabbage
- 1/2 carrot, julienned or shredded
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup crispy chow mein noodles
Blend together all ingredients for dressing in a small bowl with an electric mixer. Put dressing in refrigerator to chill while you prepare the salad.
Preheat oil in deep fryer or deep pan over medium heat. You want the temperature of the oil to be around 350 degrees F.
In a small, shallow bowl beat egg, add milk, and mix well.
In another bowl, combine flour with corn flake crumbs, salt and pepper.
Cut chicken breast into 4 or 5 long strips. Dip each strip of chicken first into egg mixture then into the flour mixture, coating each piece completely.
Fry each chicken finger for 5 minutes or until coating has darkened to brown.
Prepare salad by tossing the chopped romaine with the chopped red cabbage, Napa cabbage, and carrots.
Sprinkle green onion on top of the lettuce.
Toast almonds in a small skillet over medium heat for 3 to 4 minutes, or until light brown.
Sprinkle toasted almonds over the salad, then add the chow mein noodles.
Tags: #applebees asian salad