How To Make Simple And Easy Spicy BOPIS Philippines Recipe – Who the hell doesn’t like culinary? Almost everyone of course love eating various kinds of food the particularly delicious flavours have. One of the much sought after by the public is typical from the region itself.
You are obligated to sample typical food from neighboring countries, namely the Philippines. It is not because it turned out in the country there are special food that has a unique and delicious flavors that are worth Your try.
Bopis with minced pork lungs, carrots and peppers is loaded with big, bold flavors you’ll love! It’s the perfect u.s. bar food with ice cold beer or a main meal with steamed rice!
- 1 1/2 lbs pig’s lungs boiled in lemon grass and pandan leaves until tender and minced
- 1 lb pig’s heart boiled in lemon grass and pandan leaves until tender and minced
- 1/2 cup annatto seeds diluted in 1 cup of water
- 1 small carrot minced (optional)
- 4 to 6 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons bird’s eye chili minced
- 2 tablespoons ginger minced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 3 to 4 pieces dried bay leaves
- 1 cup water
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Heat a frying pan or wok and pour-in cooking oil.
Sauté ginger, garlic, and onion.
Add the bird’s eye chili and cook for 30 seconds.
Put-in the minced pig’s lungs and heart then cook for 3 to 5 minutes while stirring once in a while.
Pour in annatto water (water from the diluted annatto seeds) and stir.
Add the dried bay leaves and pour-in 1 cup of water. Simmer for 30 to 35 minutes or until almost all the liquid evaporates.
Put-in the minced carrots and stir. Simmer for 3 minutes.
Season with salt, and ground black pepper then stir.
Pour-in the vinegar and cook for 8 to 10 minutes more under medium heat.
Turn-off heat and transfer to a serving plate.
Serve. Share and enjoy!