Secret Recipe Make Ice Cream SUNDAES at McDonald’s and KFC – All fast food outlets has its flagship ice cream menu. Each got a taste of his trademark. However, some of them not too much different from in terms of taste and appearance.
Therefore, they try to produce the latest innovations, from either the taste or topping. As usual a McDonald’s with his ice cone or sundae with KFC. Actually these menus do not make both difficult, check the recipe below:
- 1 ripe banana, peeled, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 x 250 g punnet strawberries, washed, hulled, halved
- 55 g (1/3 cup) unsalted pistachio kernels, coarsely chopped
- 45 g (1/3 cup) pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 x 55 g bar chocolate-coated Turkish delight, cut into 1 cm pieces
- 1 x 55 g bar Violet Crumble, coarsely chopped
- 750 ml (3 cups) good-quality vanilla ice-cream
- 750 ml (3 cups) good-quality chocolate ice-cream
CHOCOLATE FUDGE SAUCE:
- 160 g good-quality dark chocolate
- 125 ml (1/2 cup) pouring cream
- 150 g fresh raspberries or thawed frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon icing sugar mixture
- Select all ingredients
To make the chocolate fudge sauce, place the chocolate and cream in a small saucepan over low heat and stir with a metal spoon until the chocolate melts and the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and cover to keep warm.
To make the raspberry sauce, place the raspberries and sugar in the bowl of a food processor and process until smooth.
Combine the banana and lemon juice in a bowl.
Place the chocolate fudge sauce in a microwave-safe serving jug. Place the raspberry sauce in a separate serving jug. Place banana mixture and strawberries in a serving bowl. Place the pistachio, pecan, Turkish delight and Violet Crumble in separate serving dishes.
Place the sauces, toppings and ice-creams on the table to serve.