Salad Ideas For Lunch Recipe: Vietnamese Chicken Noodle SALAD Recipe -The salad is a type of food that consists of a mixture of vegetables and food ingredients are ready to eat. as food in the form of green vegetables doused with various condiments and sauces, then added another with vegetables or fruits.
One of the popular salad that is coming from vietnam, uniquely composed of ingredients such as chicken, cucumber and rice noodle. Here’s how to make Vietnamese chicken noodle salad:
For the salad:
- 125g (4oz) rice noodles
- ½ cucumber
- 150g (5oz) leftover cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin matchsticks
- 3 sprigs mint, leaves chopped, plus a few more for garnish
- large handful beansprouts
- 50g (2oz) salted peanuts, roughly chopped, to serve
For the dressing:
- ½ lime, zested and juiced
- 2tbsp soft brown sugar
- 2tbsp rice vinegar
- 2tbsp fish sauce
- 1 long red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped (plus sliced extra thin for garnish)
Cook the noodles according to pack instructions, then refresh under cold water and tip into a large bowl.
Halve the cucumber lengthways, scoop out the seeds with a teaspoon and cut into thin ribbons using a peeler. Blanch the beansprouts for at least 15 seconds in boiling water and allow to cool. Add the ribbons to the noodles and then add the chicken, carrot, mint and beansprouts and mix.
For the dressing, mix all the ingredients together and then pour over the salad and toss. To serve, tip onto a serving platter and top with the peanuts, extra mint and chilli.