2019 Best Asian Recipe: Easy And Simple Chinese Chicken with Black Pepper Sauce – The chicken is processed in a very easy to Cook, can you guys make the chicken satay, fried chicken, sautéed chicken with the sauce in the combine.
This time we will try to make chicken recipes from China or China, namely Chinese Chicken With Black Papper. This recipe is a hereditary society of mainland china.
Here is a recipe of how to make it:
- 10 ounces boneless chicken breast or boneless chicken thigh
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chopped white onion
- 1/2 cup frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- hot steamed rice
Black Pepper Sauce:
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1 teaspoon dark sweet soy sauce (if you can’t locate this add a pinch of brown sugar to your ordinary soy sauce-
- not perfect, but should be ok)
- 1 teaspoon rice wine or dry sherry
- 1-1/2 teaspoons black pepper
- Stir together ingredients for sauce in a small bowl and set aside.
Chop chicken into 1/2-inch bites.
Place chicken in a small bowl and toss with cornstarch until thoroughly and evenly coated.
Heat 1/2 cup oil in a large skillet.
Fry chicken pieces in hot oil over med-high heat until golden and cooked through (may need to do several batches so as not to crowd the pan); drain on paper toweling.
Heat 2 tbsp. peanut oil in a wok skillet and add onions when oil is hot. Cook onions until they become translucent, then add peas and carrots and cook for another minute.
Stir in chicken pieces and as it becomes hot, add sauce to the pan, and stir a few times to coat well.
Serve stir-fry with hot steamed rice.