2019 Best Asian Recipe – How To Make Easy And Simple PANCIT PALABOK – Pacit Palabok is a popular food of the Philippines, various kinds of shrimp, noodles, pork, boiled eggs. Pacit palabok very scrumptious dining dinner with family.
Pacit Palabok is already very well known and is the Best Asian Recipe. If you want to try to make the food typical of the Philippines you can make at home, here are the ingredients of the ingredients and how to make Pacit Palabok:
- 1 pkg. noodles (thick), soaked in cold water 1 hour
- 1/4 c. shrimps, shelled & deveined
- 2 sticks Chinese sausage (dry), sliced thin
- 1 box tofu (soy bean cake), cut in sm. cubes
- 1/2 c. pork or chicken meat, cut in sm. cubes
- 1/2 c. annato seed extract
- 1 c. ground pork rinds (chicharones)
- 2 hard boiled eggs (for garnishing)
- 3 tbsp. cornstarch (dissolved in 1/4 c. water)
- 1/4 c. chopped green onion (for garnishing)
- 1 med. onion, sliced thin
- 1/2 head garlic, crushed & shelled
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 c. chicken stock
- 1/4 c. cooking oil
- Salt & pepper to taste (use own judgement)
How To MAKE Pancit Palabok:
- Fry garlic in oil in a skillet. Set aside some of the fried garlic when golden brown in a small dish. Add the sliced thin onion in the skillet, stirring constantly. Add the meat and Chinese sausage. Simmer. Add tofu. Stir and simmer for 10 minutes. Pour in a portion of the annato seed extract. Season with salt and pepper. Stir and simmer for 10 more minutes. Add 1/2 cup chicken stock, let boil. Add shrimps. Stir and cover. Turn off fire.
- In a separate sauce pot, boil chicken stock. Drain noodles from cold water where it was soaked and put all noodles in boiling chicken stock. Stir gently and keep noodles in boiling chicken stock for 15 seconds only. Drain immediately.
- SAUCE: Boil 2 cups water with dash of salt. Add remaining annato seed extract. Add ground pepper. Let boil. Stir in dissolved cornstarch, stirring constantly until thickened. Pour in beaten egg. Stir and turn off fire after 10 seconds.
To Serve your Pancit Palabok:
In a large oval platter, spread noodles.
Sprinkle remaining fried garlic over noodles.
Scoop some of the cooked ingredients and pour over noodles.
Next, pour some sauce over noodles and cooked ingredients.
Sprinkle ground pork rinds over all.