Mom’s Recipe – Simple And Easy Eggplant And Tofu Recipe – Sautéed Eggplant can you serve at the dinner table as a main dish. You could add complementary material into the sauteed eggplant, it is aimed so that the resulting stir fry more specials.
Tofu it is one of the materials that can complement the stir fry. Eggplant with tofu will collaborate to be one so that the resulting taste is more tasty and delicious. Sautéed Eggplant mixed tofu can be made easily at home, the process is simple as well as the need of the seasoning ingredients and also simple. To know the recipe and how to make Eggplant stir-fry mix the tofu, you can simply refer to the reviews below.
Eggplant And Tofu
- 3/4 lb Japanese eggplant (about 3 cups sliced)
- 1/4 lb tofu
- 6 T oil
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 to 5 red chili peppers, seeded and chopped
- 10 to 15 sweet basil leaves
- 1 to 3 T yellow bean sauce (yellow bean sauce from Thailand is saltier than sauce from Hong Kong or China, so season to taste)
Slice unpeeled eggplant crosswise into slices 1/8-inch thick. Cut tofu into 1/2-inch cubes. Heat oil in skillet; add garlic and stir-fry until light brown (don’t burn!). Add eggplant and tofu and cook for 5 to 7 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; mix gently. Serve immediately, since eggplant and basil turn dark if dish sits after cooking. Makes 3 to 4 servings.