Healthy Breakfasts: Berry And Yogurt Smoothie With Topping – Yogurt, milk is made through bacterial fermentation. Yogurt can be made from just about anything, including soya bean juice. Today’s modern production dominated by cow’s milk. The fermentation of milk sugar (lactose) produces lactic acid that plays a role in protein milk to produce textures like unique scents and gel on yogurt. Yogurt is available in a wide range of flavors, natural flavor, fruity flavor, the taste of vanilla, or chocolate flavors are also popular.
The yogurt be snacks of interest. In addition to good for digestion, Yogurt is also quite rich. In fact, there are some people who use yogurt as a menu foods to their diet. Then no wonder food made from yoghurt, many found in many restaurants.
Breakfast becomes first energy intake create body before the start of activity. Therefore, a healthy, delicious breakfast, and the glut is also important. Healthy breakfast doesn’t mean wolfing food, so boring or there’s no taste.
So as not to get caught up with the monotonous breakfasts, Chef Odie Djamil share recipes breakfast menu that is not only unsightly but also tasty on the tongue, and nutritious. At Greenfield, Chef demonstrated how to make Djamil Odie Berry Yogurt Smoothie Bowl.
Color and its fresh fit to update the status of a full breakfast in social media. The taste is also delicious, sweet and sour mix fresh. And most importantly, this healthy food can be made within the next 5 minutes. Fitting for you that do not have much time in the kitchen in the morning.
BERRY + YOGURT SMOOTHIE
- 1 1/2 cups frozen berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and/or blackberries)
- 1 small banana, optional (but adds extra creaminess!)
- 1 – 5.3 oz. (about 3/4 cup) Silk Almondmilk Yogurt Alternative (pref plain, but any flavor works)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk or water
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or ground vanilla bean powder, optional
- Place ingredients into your blender, blend until smooth, stopping every now and than to scrape down the sides if needed. Add an extra splash of non-dairy milk or water as needed.
- Serve as is in a glass with straw/spoon. Alternately, serve in a bowl making a smoothie bowl.
- Either way you serve it, top with any one or more of these optional topping:
a dollop of your favorite nut butter