Recipe, Makes Parata India Complete With Sauces – India food seems indeed well liked by many people. This is evidenced by the large number of Indian food related search and one parata is.
Parata or Paratha is Indian food in the form of flat round shaped baked bread made from refined wheat flour, fresh milk, sugar and salt. Its creation is very simple and can be made at any time. While the sauce is always presented as the parata gravy is gravy Curry with no extra meat. The composition of the making sauce parata include spices, coconut milk and flavoring. You already can not wait to want to immediately make Parata India complete with the sauce can be served and follow the steps as follows.
Ingredients Of Cabbage Stuffed Paratha
For the dough:
- 1 cup atta/ wheat flour
- 1 tsp oil
- Salt, to taste
- For the stuffing:
- 1 cup cabbage, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 small boiled potatoes, mashed
- 2 Tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp ajwain
- 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Salt, to taste
- 1/2 tsp zeera
- 1/2 tsp heeng (Asafoetida)
- 2 Tbsp oil
To make the dough:
- Mix flour, salt, oil (if needed), ajwain and water to make a soft pliable dough (not sticky). Let it set as you prepare the stuffing.
For the stuffing:
- Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan and add zeera, hing. Now add chopped cabbage, onion, mashed potatoes and mix well.
- Add salt as needed, coriander leaves and other spices.
- Do not cover the pan and cook till the water evaporates.
- Remove the stuffing from the pan and set aside to cool.
Now divide the prepared dough into small equal size balls.
Take one portion/ball and roll with a rolling-pin. Make a small roti and place a 1 Tbsp of prepared stuffing on the center.
Cover from all the side, dust some flour and roll again to make a proper parantha.
Make sure the stuffing should not come out, for that seal the sides with some water on the edges so the stuffing does not come out.
Heat a tawa and drizzle few drops of oil.
Place the stuffed parantha gently on the tawa and roast it from both sides by greasing it with oil or ghee.
Serve hot with curd and pickle of your choice.