Menu Ramadhan: How To Make Dahi Vada Recipe India – The month of Ramadhan soon arrived, all over the world welcome the beautiful month. A unique menu of breaking the fast of India namely Dahi Vadey, local people make recipe Dahi Vadey when Ramadan. Lentil dumplings that are soaked in a spicy yogurt sauce. The following recipe makes Dahi Vadey:
Ingredients Of Dahi Vada:
- 1 cup dhuli urad ki daal (husked black gram)-soaked 5-6 hours, and ground to a paste
- Oil for frying
- 2 1/2 cups yogurt-beaten smooth
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp roasted and powdered cumin seeds
- 2 Tbsp chopped coriander leaves
- 1/4 tsp kali mirch
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp kala namak (black rock salt)
- Chaat ka masala for garnishing
How to Make Dahi Vada:
Beat daal well to make it light and fluffy
Heat the oil
Shape the wadas and fry in hot oil, to a golden brown over medium heat. Lift out of the oil and put into a pan of salted water.
Repeat this with the rest of the batter.
Mix the salt, 1 tsp of the cumin, 1 Tbsp of the coriander leaves and black pepper into the yogurt.
Squeeze out the fried bhallas and arrange them on a serving dish.
Cover it with yogurt garnish with the rest of the cumin, coriander leaves, chilli powder, kala namak and chaat masala.