Chile crab is one of Singapore food .This cookery its suspected uranium-based crab that sauteed with a mixture of seasoning like cayenne chili , of red chili , garlic , tomato sauce and other seasonings that produces a delicious flavor , spicy and steady once match perfectly accompany menu eat you and family , for those of you who have not been enjoying this food .Do not worry now you do not need to go to singapore only to enjoy a dish chile crab , because will distribute a prescription chile crab for you so you can make it whenever you want to .A look at the recipe yuk to direct the course of:
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 7 tablespoons peanut oil
- 2 to 3 shallots, minced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 1/2-inch knob ginger, grated (about 2 tablespoons)
- 6 medium garlic cloves, minced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 4 Thai chiles, minced
- 2 whole Mud or Dungeness crabs (about 1 pound each), prepared (see note)
- 2 cups homemade or store-bought low sodium chicken broth
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1/2 cup hot-sweet chili sauce (see note)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup chinese parsley leaves
- Rice or steamed chinese buns to serve on side
In small bowl, stir cornstarch with 2 tablespoons water; set aside. In large wok with lid (or Dutch oven), heat oil over medium heat until shimmering. Stir in shallots, ginger, garlic, and chilies. Cook until fragrant, stirring, about 1 minute.
Add crab pieces and broth. Increase heat to medium high and bring to a boil. Cover loosely and gently boil (decrease heat if necessary), until crab has turned red and is nearly cooked through, about 6 minutes.
Remove cover and stir in tomato paste and chili sauce. Simmer 1 minute and season to taste with salt, sugar, or chili sauce. Stir in cornstarch and bring to boil to thicken.
Remove from heat and stir in egg. Stir in green onions. Ladle into serving dish, sprinkle with Chinese parsley, and serve.
A prescription chile crab special tasty and of the benefits of your that you can try at home