American Cuisine: How To Make Hamburger Recipe – Hamburger is western style fast food which has already started to propagate to all parts of the world. These foods fit once functioned as an alternative breakfast to fill the stomach. It is said that the hamburger is manifested in 1900 in the United States, however, there are also considered that the hamburger originated in the region of Hamburg, Germany. From there the name is made. Wherever it comes from, that’s sure a hamburger becomes a practical food. With a complete field, there is meat, then vegetables, cheese, and sauce. This very practical food when it is busy. Yapz, though not too many, but this still gives nutritional intake made the body.
For serving, arrange drawing up all the ingredients when before serving, is the process of rendering. Well, that is more complete, it would be better if you listen to the coverage following Hamburger Recipes.
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 3 tablespoons evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Preheat grill for high heat
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
How To Present:
- Take a rather large and thick bread, cut the core but do not get lost.
- Then place the beef, cow eyes, beef egg burger, tomatoes, onions, and lettuce in the center of the bread and then clamp to the other loaf.
- Hamburgers are prepared before eating.
Content on the buns this does not have to be as in the recipe above. You can also add other fillings such as potato pieces also add mayonnaise and tomato sauce if you like. And you can also remove material content that does not so you like.
Tags: #american cuisine #beef burger #beef burger recipe #best burger recipe #best hamburger patty recipe #best hamburger recipe #burger patty recipe #burger recipes #cheeseburger recipe #easy burger recipes #grilled hamburger recipes #hamburger meat recipes