SOUP: How To Make Delicious POTATO SOUP – Delicious potatoes not only can be enjoyed through the mash potato or fries. In a creamy soup, potatoes the more savory and delicious taste that will warm up your evening. Coupled with this soup, cheddar cheese, the more indulgent and must contain your tongue. This can be served as an appetizer or main dish. If you want to know how to make a variety of delicious potato soup which features additional ingredients are tasty as meat or green vegetables:
Vegetable/soup, this one can be made easily at home by using a simple condiment. Or vegetable soup this time plus a piece of potato and sausage so it will very increase appetite.
If you want to make vegetable/potato Carrot Soup at home, you can simply refer to the recipe and made it’s way below.
PREPARATION TIME: 25 MINUTES
COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES
- Onion, chopped 3/4 cup (1 medium)
- Potatoes, peeled, diced 4-1/2 cups
- Margarine 1 tablespoon
- Flour 3 tablespoons
- Whole milk 1 quart
- Place onions and potatoes in a sauce pan. Cover with water and bring to boil. Simmer until soft, about 10 minutes. Drain.
- Melt margarine in saucepan. Add flour and stir until smooth. Heat to thicken.
- Add onions and potatoes to milk mixture, and heat to serving temperature.
Total fat 6 grams
Saturated fat 3 grams
Cholesterol 17 milligrams
Sodium 325 milligrams
Vegetables/carrot soup with potatoes are ready to be served. add sliced celery on top of soup when you were about to oblige.
That’s the recipe and how to make a vegetable/carrot soup with potatoes. Good luck.