SNACKS: How To Make Bruschetta Bread Recipe – Bruschetta appetizer cuisine is derived from the Italian State. This light menu can also use as a friend of snacking at night of the day, or also an interesting menu to be served at breakfast.
Moreover, if not Bruschetta, bread with various toppings on it that comes from Italy. Actually, the original bruschetta topping with tomato sauce has taste slightly sour, however, as time goes by, any customized to the tastes of bruschetta.
In addition to the pizza and also chicken parmigiana Italian specialties that are very tasty and easy to made was the Bruschetta. Bruschetta is a type of baked food raw materials is a bread baked using olive oil, then topping is sprinkled on top of it in the form of vegetables or fruits are seasoned. This food contains an appetizer in the Italian State.
In addition to the vegetables in the form of tomatoes, beans, oil seeds and vegetables, sometimes also given topping meats chicken, fish or other meat to taste. When mom wanted to try making it, how fairly easy, below we will share the recipe how to cook traditional Italian is delicious.
- ½ whole grain baguette (French bread), cut into 12 slices (or substitute 3 slices whole-wheat bread, each cut into 4 squares)
- 1 C fresh tomatoes, rinsed and diced
- ¼ C jarred roasted red peppers, diced (or substitute fresh roasted red peppers; see tip) (Leftover Friendly)
- 6 Kalamata olives, rinsed and sliced (or substitute any black olive)
- ½ Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp fresh basil, rinsed, dried, and chopped (or 2 tsp dried)
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Lightly toast baguette slices.
Combine remaining ingredients, and toss well.
Top each bread slice with about 2 tablespoons of tomato mixture, and serve.
For those that do not like tomato, fruit can be substituted using the strawberry, mango, pineapple or other fruit as this nature is merely optional, i.e. as a topping.