Tuna And Avocado Cobb Salad Recipe: LUNCH / BRUNCH RECIPES – The salad is a meal consisting of vegetable dishes is a mixture of fresh green vegetables, fruit, meat, poultry and fish that was served along with dressing or simply consists of fresh fruit and juice.
The salad is appetizers namely entrees which are the cause of appetite. A salad can serve as a companion or escort food served along the main meal (main course). The salad is served as a main dish or food staple,
tuna and avocado cobb salad recipe you guys need to try at home, as well as dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, The following recipe makes TUNA and AVOCADO COBB :
2 C salad,
2 Tbsp dressing
- 4 C red leaf lettuce, rinsed and chopped (about 8 leaves)
- 1 C froze whole kernel corn, roasted (on a pan in the oven or toaster oven at 400 ºF for 7–10 minutes)
- 1 C carrots, shredded
- 1 tomato, rinsed, halved and sliced
- ½ ripe avocado, peeled and sliced*
- 1 C frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 can (6 oz) canned white albacore tuna in water
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (or about 1 fresh lemon)
- 1 Tbsp lime juice (or about 1 fresh lime)
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp fresh parsley, rinsed, dried, and minced (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 Tbsp water
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
Divide and arrange 2 cups of salad ingredients in each of 4 serving bowls.
For dressing, combine all ingredients and mix well. Spoon 2 tablespoons over each salad, and serve.
Tip: Look for an avocado that is slightly firm, but soft enough to be gently squeezed. For a description of how to peel and cut an avocado,
Note: Four ounces of fresh grilled tuna steaks, salmon, or shrimp can be substituted for the albacore tuna. For cooking instructions for fresh fish and shellfish,
You guys can try making at home and serving to the family.