Dinner Recipes: Recipes And How to Make a Grilled Cheese Lasagna – provide an alternative home cuisine menus for your family tastes delicious and mouth-watering? grilled cheese lasagna menu you can choose to be served. Baked lasagna cheese is one of the foods that are quite popular because it tastes delicious and rich in flavor. With a wide mix of ingredients is in it makes the lasagna as the food is very popular.
Here is the recipe lasagna bake the most delicious home-cooked cheese that you can try to apply in your home kitchen is all. Check out the recipe here.
- 10 6-inch corn tortillas
- 2 C canned low-sodium black beans, rinsed
- 4 C Super Quick Chunky Tomato Sauce (see recipe on page 54) (Leftover Friendly) 1½ C Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 bag (10 oz) baby spinach leaves, rinsed
- 2 C grilled chicken, diced (Leftover Friendly)
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, rinsed, dried, and chopped (or substitute1 tsp dried coriander)
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 400 ºF.
- Lightly spray a 9- by 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. Place two to three corn tortillas on the bottom, trimming as necessary for a good fit.
- Add beans, 1 cup tomato sauce, and ½ cup grated cheese. Top with two to three more corn tortillas.
- Add 1 cup tomato sauce, spinach, and ½ cup cheese. Top with two more corn tortillas.
- Add chicken and 1 cup tomato sauce. Top with two more corn tortillas.
- Add 1 cup tomato sauce, ½ cup cheese, and cilantro.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and browned and chicken is reheated.
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Cut into eight even squares, and serve.
So how to make lasagna bake the most delicious home-cooked cheese. This menu is perfect you serve to your family and guest who was visiting. Share this recipe with friends and family.
Note: If you can’t find beans labeled “low sodium,” compare the Nutrition Facts panels to find the beans with the lowest amount of sodium. Rinsing can help reduce sodium levels further.