Banana bread recipes is a delicacy which is filled with banana fruit which is ripe and has a texture that is tender. This banana bread is usually mixed with the chocolate melted down so that these foods can be called chocolate banana bread. Good food at this one when you can enjoy breakfast or a lunchbox. With a blend of chocolate on this banana bread make it more and more preferred by many people but you can also replace it with jam strawberry jam or pineapple jam and also others. This banana bread is actually you can make as a business opportunity for your family because of this food in addition to the many devotees are also very easy to make. The process of making it the same as the existing bread and widely available in shops but this bread filled with fruit bananas are cooked then baked in the oven until cooked through.
Banana Bread Recipe
- 2 to 3 very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup sugar (1/2 cup if you would like it less sweet, 1 cup if sweeter)
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C), and butter a 4×8-inch loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until completely smooth. Stir the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
- Mix in the baking soda and salt. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract. Mix in the flour.
- Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50 minutes to 1 hour at 350°F (175°C), or until a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely on a rack. Remove the banana bread from the pan. Slice and serve. (A bread knife helps to make slices that aren’t crumbly.)
Pretty up here in the process and how to make a Chocolate banana bread is delicious and tender. The food is perfect for this can you stomach Scotch share with neighbors who are close to you, hope everything is love.