Yakisoba noodles are the typical cuisine of Japan, and noodles often become food in restaurants or any place Japan Japan. For those of you who feel challenged to taste the yakisoba noodles you don’t need struggling coming into a Japanese restaurant, simply by providing the materials at home by yourself you can eat delicious noodles yakisoba Japan. Just see our recipe to make yakisoba noodles here.
• 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
• 1 tablespoon canola oil
• 2 tablespoons chile paste
• 2 cloves garlic, chopped
• 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1-inch cubes
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1 onion, sliced lengthwise into eighths
• 1/2 medium head cabbage, coarsely chopped
• 2 carrots, coarsely chopped
• 8 ounces soba noodles, cooked and drained
– 6 Servings
So the ingredients you need to prepare. If the materials that already exist, it is times we look at the
1. In a large skillet combine sesame oil, canola oil and chili paste. Stir fry 30 seconds. Add garlic and stir fry an additional 30 seconds. Add chicken and 1/4 cup of the soy sauce and stir-fry until chicken is no longer pink. Remove mixture from pan, set aside and keep warm.
2. In the emptied pan combine the onion, cabbage, and carrots. Stir fry until cabbage begins to wilt. Stir in the remaining soy
sauce, cooked noodles, and the chicken mixture to pan and mix to blend. Serve and enjoy!
This is a simple way to make yakisoba noodles cuisine Japan. Hopefully, this Japanese noodle recipe might add your creativity in the world of cooking. Good luck and success always.