How to make Bulgogi Recipe Original Korea Delights – Bulgogi is one of Korean cuisine that is fairly well known by many people. Bulgogi recipe uses beef base material which is then cut into thin and cooked with some extra seasoning.
Well for those of you who want to try the bulgogi dishes, you can try it yourself in the kitchen by following the guide how to make bulgogi below.
• 1 pound flank steak, thinly sliced
• 5 tablespoons soy sauce
• 2 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
• 1/4 cup chopped green onion
• 2 tablespoons minced garlic
• 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
• 2 tablespoons sesame oil
• 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Well after you prepare all the ingredients and seasonings, please refer to the how to make it below.
1. Place the beef in a shallow dish. Combine soy sauce, sugar, green onion, garlic, sesame seeds, sesame oil, and ground black pepper in a small bowl. Pour over beef. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
3. Quickly grill beef on a hot grill until slightly charred and cooked through, 1 to 2 minutes per side.
Well, such is the making of a recipe very tasty bulgogi when eaten together with rice warm. Please try it yourself in the kitchen.
Before you cut the beef, try the flesh you enter first into the freezer until half frozen, so that the process of cutting the flesh so much easier.